Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag-alicious!!


Woot! My first "Official" tag!!Thanks to my friend, Brittany!! Me stuff....hmmm.
This will be difficult...writing about me...LOL!

This IS me. Say HI WENDY!!

1. My dream job, even though I have never taken real classes in it, is a job in Disney Animation. I would try and copy pictures of Dumbo and Chip + Dale, etc. Walt Disney is a hero of mine...and never say a bad thing against him, I will rip you DOWN. I even did a paper on him in high school.

2. I took 4 years of acrobatics, until the class was removed from my dance school. When I was...limber...I could do cartwheels, standing backbends, headstands, and the like.

3. I am Australian, Irish, German, New Zealand, Czech ( if Moravia was still around, I'd be a Princess...according to my Uncle) and a skosh (how DO you spell it?!) English. I'm told the Irish/Australian is prevalent in me, pale with freckles and burns easily, which is why I can get away with doing my hair red. My Aunt , born in Australia, had flaming red hair.

4. Algebra makes complete sense to me and I LOVE it. Some say math is on the same side of the brain as art...otherwise I have no clue as to how this happened...I love doing quadratic equations and factoring...it's a sickness!!

5. The night before my Baptism I got the chicken pox. I had to go last, as there were three of us being baptized together, and they didn't want me infecting the water! And I slept through the entire party we had at our house afterwards...it was a miserable day...thank you so much for taking pictures Dad!! And I preceded to infect my older brother, and my 2 younger sisters. Misery loves company.

6. I crack my neck, the kind of way where it looks like how they kill people in movies. And in both directions, I can do it too. It feels SO good, sometimes I do hit a nerve and my fingers will move involuntarily. And I crack my knuckles and my toes.

7. When I listen to songs, I sometimes pretend it's me who's singing them, and lip sync. I have NO singing ability whatsoever...wish I did! LOL!

Okay I tag:
Whitney
Mary
Mother Goose
Tiff
TJ
SO
Katie

23 meaningful meanderings:

Amander said...

A thousand apologies. You are now on my blog list :)

Wendyburd1 said...

Aww thanks Amanda!!

*MARY* said...

Why didn't they let you get baptized first? I thought most parents want their kids to hurry up and get chicken pox. I've seen chicken pox parties, really.

Wendyburd1 said...

Mary - are you joshing me?! yes I did say "joshing"...more interesting than kidding...I thought so anyway!!LOL!

KT said...

Sometimes I sing along in my car and pretend that it sounds good.

It doesn't.

Jessica D. said...

Lovely to meet ya Wendy! Thanks for checking out my blog :) Your blog is very funny and entertaining! Was a little creeped out by the neck cracking stuff though, lol! Be careful!

Jessica

Jessica D. said...

P.S. I'll add ya to my blog roll for ones I like to check out/stalk, lol. If that's okay? :)

Whitney R said...

My mom rubbed me against someone when I was an infant. lol. so I don't remember having chicken pocks and I have no scars :) I'm sorry you had such a ... bad memorable baptism day? Makes for a great story!

You danced? That's awesome. I love dancing, I wish I had more training so I could actually be good. Too bad I grew up in a teeny town in washington. The closest nice dance school was an hour away.

I am HORRIBLE at math. I envy those where it comes easy. I aced my Stats class and I felt like I was ontop of the world. :)

I have been tagged with this tag before but it's the only one I haven't done yet. So thanks for tagging me again so I can do it :)

Teresa Jordan said...

Wendy,

I'm trying to figure out how to give you my e-mail address discretely. Do you Facebook?

Jillene said...

So great to find out more about you!! By the way--great pic!!

Brittany Marie said...

I cried my way through Math so I'm impressed with your Algebraic Love. I like your picture!

Dads(2) said...

anyone who can understand Algebra should be sent away to an institution! for really gifted and smart, yet crazy, people.

tiki_lady said...

ok, dang I just did this tag 3 posts down from my last tag on my blog. i loved reading and learning about you!!! you are great

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww thanks to everybody!! And thanks for being great stalkers!!

creative artist genius girl - I'd LOVE to have a new stalker, and someone new to stalk myself!!LOL!!

Whitney - she gave it to you on purpose. Sandy was 3 so she blames me for the few pock marks she has on her face...which you have to really look hard to find!Geez...I was 8!! I loved acrobatics a LOT, but sadly, for one who took dance, I can't regular dance...I shuffle back and forth...it's a sad sight for sure. Stats looks hard!

Algebra is just a freaky love...when you miss doing the homework...you know it's a sickness.

Teresa - I DO have a facebook account, do you want my name? I already put it in my art slide show, so it's Wendy Moravec...not many Moravec's so I should be easy to find!! And I LOVE more facebook friends!! *attention to all!*

dads2- WHO told you about the institution??!! It was RYCHELLE, wasn't it?!! LOL!

Mary said...

I have always been good at math...but not too creative. And, I'm with Mary, in thinking people wanted their kids to get chicken pox...the earlier they get it, the less severe. But, they have a fancy vaccine now.

Unknown said...

Well, I love art, but hate math. The numbers blur and freak me out. Add letters, and it is even worse. No way, Jose.

And please be careflu popping your neck. You dont even want to know how many people I see that are recovering from a neck-pop gone bad. Ouchie.

Just SO said...

I've already done this tag. And I'm so unoriginal as to be able to come up with seven new things. Let me think on it.

I'm surprised that they didn't have you wait until the pox was gone to have you baptized.

Math makes me cry. I only passed college math because I had a great friend, like you, who was a math whiz and mentored me through.

Miss Tiff said...

I agree with my sister. First of all: How in the world can you love math AND art? That's impossible. It's like oil and water.

Secondly, I always cringe when I see people who pull on there neck until it pops, it looks so crazy! It freaks me out.

Oh and unfortunately I'd just been tagged with the same thing about three posts ago. So you must tag someone else to hear about thier wierd quirks!

Wendyburd1 said...

nuMary - first, LOL, because I didn't want the other Mary getting confused! There's a vaccine now? Lucky kids...it was sooo itchy I do remember that! I guess it makes sense to get it before they learn how to scratch and pick...like I did!

SO - the baptism had been all set up for the three of us, we were all born within like a week or so of eachother...one was another Wendy too! Hey...can't say it wasn't memorable...LOL!

Tiff - your sister?? I know it makes NO sense, art and math are nothing alike...but like I say...I am weird!!

Guys, the neck cracking/popping feels SO good...I know I look like The Exorcist, but it relieves tension or somethin...hehe

Man I need more cool people to comment and follow me, cuz you all are nOT doing the tag!! If you know of more weird abnormal fun ppl like us, LMAO, DO TELL!!

Brigitte said...

So I'm a little late on commenting on this one, but I don't normally blog on the weekends so I'm commenting now....

{okay, I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop right now and my husband just started laughing hysterically when he read what I just wrote... I'm suddenly feeling very self conscious right now.}

ANYWAYS - I just wanted to say that you are so pretty! Your funny face picture is well, funny - but you can't tell how cute you are. I wish I had your creamy smooth complexion.

Is that creepy to say that? My husband is making fun of me right now. Oh well.

Wendyburd1 said...

Brig - SO not creepy, I am complimented! No one ever says that!*beaming*

rychelle said...

it was me who spilled the beans on the institution.....i didn't know it was "secret".

Wendyburd1 said...

RYCHELLE!! I should have KNOWN!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such