Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 COOL Things

FIVE COOL PRODUCTS...I think so for different reasons Anyway...Humor ME!!






I have many catalogs that I get that have strange or interesting items sold. Some are wicked funny, some are like "WOW, wish I owned THAT"....some are "You can't be serious", but they are all fascinating for their own reasons. SO I am sharing 5 of them with you tonight. Yes I do have more than 5, but that could be another post or two...I am SMART like that! And sorry, for some reason it won't let me post pictures tonight, so I HAD to have them first!

1)The Pee-Pee Teepees....these are genius, if I ever have babies and have boys, I WILL OWN THEM. I do NOT want to be peed on or have pee shot into my mouth or something...I have heard the horror stories!!
http://www.creativekidstuff.com/peepeeteepee.html

2)USB Heated Gloves...I want these SO badly...my hands are already freezing while I blog away and gloves you plug into your computer and warm them while you type away....BLISS!
http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1706

3) The Finger Food Party Plates..............these I am just fascinated by, would people actually stick this on their finger and walk around a party like this??!
http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3044

4) Birth Control Gum....how many stupid teenage girls are going to actually think this is for real?! Seriously they ARE that stupid!! It's a GAG gift ladies, chewing this gum will not prevent the pitter-patter of little feet! But it is SO funny too...because people are that stupid!LOL!
http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID-3077

5) "No.2" by Poopouri.....getting a stomach ache at a party and don't want to stink up the bathroom and be embarrassed? You spray this directly in the toilet BEFORE you go and the scents of bergamot, orange and mandarin create a "barrier against embarrassing bathroom odor"! Yes this IS real! LOL! FIGHT the STANK!!
http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2638


16 meaningful meanderings:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I have to admit, I like the gloves. I sit at work and my hands freeze and I have all sorts of wires coming and going (i.e. usb, headphones etc etc)

And the No.2, that just hilarious!

Jules AF said...

I have owned some poo drops before. I didn't take them around with me, but we used them at our apartment. They do work. It's great.

Miss Tiff said...

I think I like the finger food tray the best. That things is so awesome. Did you notice how elegant the model looked with her delicate finger, a glass of champagne, and a full piece of shrimp slapped on that finger plate? Absolutely Beautiful!

Rowboat said...

those are hilarious. nicely done! i love learning about new products. i especially love beauty products- i'm an addict. although, i hardly buy or use them, i just love the packaging and the smells, etc.

Kristina P. said...

I love the Peepee Teepees. I have purchased them whenever someone I know has a baby boy.

Whitney R said...

lol. I want the gum to give to my sister who just turned 20 today.

She is the only one not married and I talk about wanting a baby and she jokes that she will have one before me. (JOKES - she goes to BYU-I and is an active member of the church :)

Michelle said...

The peepee teepees are HILARIOUS. However, I can just see it being launched by the force of the pee stream and taking out an eye or something. lol.

KT said...

Pee-pee Tee-pee! I almost pee-peed myself! I don't have a boy, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to order a pack of pee-pee tee-pees RIGHT NOW.

Wendy said...

I love it! those pee pee tee pee's! I got peed on a few times by my baby boy! GAG!
to funny

Unknown said...

I want them all! If you don't have baby boys you could use the tee-pees for pastys or something.

Anonymous said...

The pee pee tee pee & the Poopouri are absolute genius! Where was the tee pee when my mom had a day care and I was getting peed on. I've had a mouth shot... it wasn't pleasant.

Absolute genius!

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny stuff! Peeteepee, poopouri, wish I would've thought of those products.

Dads(2) said...

wow, who knew?

Brigitte said...

haha... I LOVE the Poo Pouri! I so need to get me some of that stuff for my hubby. Maybe keep some in the guest room too. I've never heard of anything like that before! Genius.

Donna said...

Those are so funny. I bought some peepee teepees for my baby boy when he was a newborn, but they were called something else, I wish I could remember what. They worked pretty well!

rychelle said...

love finding this kind of stuff.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such