Friday, October 3, 2008

(House MD) Amber/Wilson

Okay this song by Iron and Wine is apparently 4 years old but I never heard it until Houses fourth season finale and it is on every one of my playlists right now, I just love it so much. Also on that side playlist thing but no one listens, so should I get rid of it and just do this when I want you guys to hear a song? Tell me what you think.

P.S. Another positive thing about this particular youtube video? Features House and HUGH LAURIE and the amazing Robert Sean Leonard as Wilson. It made me tear up, Wilson's Heart was an amazing episode if you don't watch House.

8 meaningful meanderings:

rychelle said...

i LOVE iron and wine! check out such great heights. good stuff!

Brigitte said...

I love House! That was such a great episode! This season has been so so good!

Whitney R said...

I love House. I cried at the last season finale. And I can't believe what's going on this season!! Although the new "Wilson" for House is hilarious.

Oh, and don't take your play list down. I will listen to it.

Kristina P. said...

I've never watched it. Don't know why.

Jillene said...

LOVE LOVE the song and LOVE LOVE House!! You have GREAT taset--a lot like me!! (0;

Wendyburd1 said...

Rychelle - is that another song or album? As soon as it started playing it had me hooked!

Brig- This episode had me in tears, it was so well done, House rocks. The new one in 2 weeks (why IS that anway?!) looks so good, Wilson and House on a road trip!!

Whitney - I read that if this P.I. does really well with audiences, he might have a House spinoff, so far he is funny, a PI who can't lie well!Heehee, I am so glad there can't be a Writers Strike this year! It was the bane of my existence last year!

Kristina - I decided mid way through season 3 to see what the fuss was all about and fell immediately in love. I watched them so FAST I was caught up to see the finale of Season 3...it's that delish!

Jillene - Yay I like you, lol! House and this song, priceless. Wouldn't give them up for anything. Love the House-isms too much!

Anonymous said...

I used to watch House and I loved it, but I have gotten out of the habit, I need to start watching it again, SO GOOD. I have too much stuff to watch, with no time!!

Wendyburd1 said...

But Hugh Laurie is so worth it!! Can you tell I have a major crush?! Hee!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such