Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'd Be a Cougar for SHIA!


I'd willingly be known as the Cougar if it meant dating Shia LaBeouf! Who cares if he's 8 years younger, he's over the legal age limit, by more than a few years! He is so cute and adorable, I just love everything movie he's done! And his latest, Eagle Eye, totally rocks, it is non-stop action and thrills and twists! Don't listen to any reviewers from EW or People, this movie is SO worth spending the money on, it's crazy!! At the end credits, I immediately stated "Owning that the day it's on DVD!", seriously, it was immediate. It was so exciting, and Shia and Michelle Monaghan were GREAT together! And Michael Chiklis, though it was a small part, was fantastic as the Secretary of Defense. And ETHAN EMBRY who I LOVE was in the movie, as Billy Bob Thornton's underling. I could care less about Billy Bob, Ethan I adore. One of my favorite movies is Empire Records, which he is quite excellent in. Everyone IN that movie was excellent. if you've never seen it, GO, GO and rent it!! Anyway I digress, Eagle Eye was fantastic, go grab some Raisinets, hide them in your purse and GO see it NOW, so we can talk about it in DETAIL!!

I have been a fan of Shia's sincle Holes (no I was annoyed with Even Stevens), and he was amazing as an actor in The Greatest Game Ever Played. He didn't go on my crush radar though, until his small role in I, Robot. First of all, no I will not run on right now about Will Smith...he will no doubt have a whole post just for him sometime, cuz soooo HOT also, LOL. But just as pesky little Farber, he made that role seem more than I imagine it was intended to be. And then came Disturbia...who couldn't fall in love with Shia after this movie (yes I won it!! I own over 500 movies...I will say it again, I am a movie fanatic/buff!) huh? He was outstanding, yes he was joined by a stellar cast, but it all revolved around Kale...umm that's Shia's character for you non-movie-holics. And as soon as I saw the first commercial for Transformers, I KNEW that it was going to be the movie we saw on my birthday, and halfway through it, I leaned over to my Mom and said, will you buy this for me when it gets out on dvd? It wasn't over, the ending COULD have been stupid, but I was already so hooked on Bumble Bee and Sam Whiticky (SHIA PEOPLE!!) and Optimus Prime, I knew I would love this movie forever.

So I bet some of you can visualize my reaction, when I learned that they were making a sequel to Transformers!! I was screaming YESSSSS while in my pajama pants and Optimus Prime t-shirt (yes...I am totally serious...it's a retro one from 1984!). *Right now I am in my rubber ducky pj pants, a shirt I made (I have special fabric markers) that has a tie and concert buttons drawn on it, and my yellow zipper hoodie, cuz it's 40 degrees, I am frezing!! And Max's bum is snuggled against me, but he just McStinkied so I am gasping for breath and waving the air around him.* I have been keeping up with the progress, thank goodness SHIA didn't get hurt worse in that accident and thank goodness that they wrote the injury into the movie, so it is not pushed back even further!!Way to be a trouper Shia!! I will be watching you as Witwicky again the day it is released! The first Transformers had me in tears when you think Bumble Bee is dead, so I fell for the man (he IS a man now) AND the yellow and black Car...oh and Optimus too! That VOICE!!

So Shia, I would love to be Wendy LaBeaouf, anytime, anywhere!!

P.S. No matter what anyone says, I liked Indiana Jones 4, you ROCKED as Mutt!!*mwah*

11 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in Indy 4, and woke up an 80 year-old man.

Shia is adorable though.

Wendyburd1 said...

I probably will always have a soft spot for Indy...HE didn't write the script, he just had the adventure, and Shia as MUTT, I loved the name, since they named Indiana Jones after a dog, in the film AND real life! It's either Spielberg's dog or George Lucas's. See, movie knowledge like crazy!!

Brigitte said...

I LOVED that movie. And I still can't get over how big of an actor Shia has become. He went from Disney to starring in all the major movies! I still see him as the little dork in Holes so I'll let you have that one. haha.

So Shia was named after a dog?! For reals? Well actually my older brother was named after my dad's beloved childhood dog. Seriously. Most people name their firstborn after the dad, grandfather...but nope - my parents showed honor to the dead dog and named the first kid Rusty.

I'm not joking.

Wendyburd1 said...

No, Shia wasn't named after a dog. Indiana Jones was, both in the movie and in real life. Shia was named after his grandpa!!

They named your brother after a dog?! Geez I'm glad thats not the story I have to tell!LOL!

Jay @halftime lessons said...

monaghan......


mmmeeeeooooowwwwwww......

;-)

Miss Tiff said...

I can say I have never seen a movie with Shia LeBouf in it. Only time I've ever seen him was in Even Stevens.

So since you're a movie buff I have two questions to ask. Did you see and like/dislike 1. Moulin Rouge 2. Lars and the Real Girl?

Brittany Marie said...

Yes he is cute. I have only seen him in Holes, Transformers and Disturbia though. (The Disney Channel is Dead to Me.)

Rowboat said...

ahhh i used to have a big crush on ethan embry after "empire records" and "can't hardly wait". those were the days. not so much anymore. and you should look up some of the clips from when shia was on SNL. they are hilarious.

Whitney R said...

I loved Even Stevens! So funny! I used to watch it when I was a bit younger.

I'll have to watch Eagle Eye :)

And I think Shia is cute, too.

Wendyburd1 said...

Jay- LOL, she was in Made of Honor too, if you want another dose!

Tiff - You have to see Transformers and Disturbia, so good! And I haven't seen either. I don't wanna see her DIE (same reason I haven't seen Titanic...you know it isn't a good ending!) and I was worried Lars was gonna be "weird", because it's a doll...why is it not weird in a bad way?

Row - Ethan was great in Sweet Home Alabama too, as as the gay guy to boot!! "Happy Rex Manning Day!"

Whitney - tie Jaren down and steal him away and go see it, you WON'T be sorry!

rychelle said...

i can't help but think of him as a little kid =/

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such