Monday, October 6, 2008

What WENDY Means...hmmm we'll see...




What Wendy Means



You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.

You know how what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.

You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator!



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.

You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.

People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.



You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.

You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.

You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.



Okay so I think this whole breaking hearts thing is a load of huey (no not YOU Huey, like crap huey...Loves ya!). I'm the perpetual "nice girl", that's it.

I can RULE the world?? YES!! Watch out my stalker friends, we'll see how "nice" Wendy really is...this Wendy, not you Wendy...oh wait if you're Wendy too, we get to RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER!! Fun!!

Ohh creepy. That not rocking the boat thing is dead on. I hope I am warm and friendly, I don't know about the whole "charming" thing...hello that's a cue my lil stalkers...it's hard to teach these broads new tricks...J/K!!Loves ya all!! Flaky and irresponsible?!! Hmmm what were we talking about? Oh right, SO...true, not the irresponsible part...I think...but I know I can be a flake...sometimes. I think it's endearing personally.

See I told you guys, I am wise beyond my years...but this thing doesn't say, in some aspects, but in other aspects, kinda naive. When I was out last night with Katie during the night from Hades, this woman came up to us, crying (though I couldn't see any tears) and saying she wasn't a person to look for handouts but she had to get home which was 3 towns away, and the cops wouldn't help her out and she has 2 teenagers at home all alone and needs money for a train ticket. I am immediately like swallowing it hook, line and sinker, about to ask how much a train ticket is, when Katie interrupts and says we have no cash on us (obviously untrue, but we had just exited the "crack den" so it was plausible) sorry. Later Katie, one of MY younger sisters, not the other way around, tells me I can't get suckered like that. That the majority of the time, it's a con. That she had fallen for it recently from a guy with a sob story and she went from giving him $5 to him having somehow weasling $40 out of her. And I was like...really? Little sister began lecturing ME on not letting people take advantage of me, because 95% of the time, it's a con. But me, I still say, what if you say no, and they are the real deal? Katie says that is part of the problem and the reason she lost that $40, the "what if" factor. And what she was saying did make sense, cops are there to help people, and even if those 2 officers couldn't take her home, last night we saw over 20 officers (clubs and bars right next to Yale...apparently they come out in full force during the weekends) walking around and about 5 cop cars driving by. Someone would be able to help. And New Haven, unlike Southington, has a big bus system...couldn't she get home that way. It all made sense, but I knew I probably would have given in if by myself, and in all likelyhood, been swindled....*sighs*

I DO have an over active imagination and my thoughts are always wandering all over the place. It got me in trouble in elementary school, I tended to daydream alot. I do misinterpret signals and can be jealous and paranoid...WHO SAID THAT?!!

I LOVE organization, at least now I do, everything in it's place makes me feel calm. And I am SO admitting to the stubborn thing. Dominant personality though, way off...I think.LOL!

I do think I am a free spirit, I like the way I dress Clinton and Stacey, I don't care if I look like I am still like 20...that's NOT a bad thing. I am not minding being carded that much anymore, now it's kinda complimentary. I wanna do the things I like, no matter what. If I have a secret addiction to teeny-bopper movies, then I will watch Sleepover and Bratz ALL I want...errr scratch that knowledge, you never heard that.

And look says I may never settle down...I knew it. I'm gonna be the lady with a bunch of DOGS, who wears vans and jeans and her enormous collection of t-shirts...with bright, flaming RED hair. Man I think I'd be an interesting old lady. Cool. I'd care, they have that wrong.

Not bad, but it was way closer for Mother Goose apparently...and she used mother goose as her name!! Wendyburd1 had the same results as Wendy so...whatever!! And people do NOT use your middle name, what they have for mine, is WAYYYYY off base. Do I seem like a type-A rebel?!! My last name had only one thing that screamed me,
"You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself." That is very me. Again more talk about being a rebel...unless you consider the church angle. Not married with 5 babies and I'm "this" age!! Whoa. I AM a rebel, a Mormon Rebel...ooohh I like it! Wendy the Mormon Rebel...makes sisters shake their heads everywhere...single and NOT looking. *and cue the dut dut dut duuuuuuuhhhh music*

8 meaningful meanderings:

rychelle said...

go rebels!

(that's actually unlv's motto, but it works here too)

Jillene said...

I second Rychelle! I am a rebel too!!

Whitney R said...

I enjoyed this! There are many women who don't have 5 kids and aren't married at your age. I think you sound like a great person.

Me? I'm aiming to pop all my five babies out before I'm 32. Why? Because then I get them out of the house sooner and can be a young grandma. Yeah, I plan ahead.

Am I doing it because it's a Mormon thing to do? Nope. Because I want lots of babies and because I want to be a young mom. (and still be young enough to get all of the sugery I plan on getting afterwards to put my body back to it's 22 year old ferver ;)kidding! kind of.

Rowboat said...

this self-analysis thing sounds intense. :) glad you're having fun with it! its fun to get to know you a little better.

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I'm a Mormon rebel too. Married for 4 1/2 years, 30, and no kids? Can you imagine?

Wendyburd1 said...

Yay for Mormon Rebels!!

Whit - pop 'em out, LOL, it sounds like you're gonna shot them out like bullets! Young Grandma's sound cool, your kids will get them for a lot longer than I had mine, which SUCKS!

Thanks Rowboat!

Kristina - you ARE a rebel...isn't there a clause that says you have to be pregnant within the first year? LoL!

Brigitte said...

Sounds like Whitney is my kind of girl. I'm trying to pop em out as quick as I can too. Then I can lift my boobies back to where God intended them to be and be one hot YOUNG grandma. I'm well on my way too. I've been married three and a half years and have two kids already.

(Wasn't really planning my life to be this way but things have changed. So this is my new attitude since God decided to play a little joke on me.)

Wendyburd1 said...

Brig - why?What was the joke? Oh do TELL!! That will be great for you when you are a grandma. My Dad was the baby, and my Mom's parents were in their 40's when they had her, so I lost them all by age 18. That really sucks and I miss them a lot. And KAt was only 16 and Sam was only 13. It's not real fair. I get SO jealous when I see people who have 4 generations!! It's like, HEY!! It's just me and my parents...aaccckkk, get off subject before tears, I'll save that story for Christmas...so you can ALL understand why the Holidays are particularly hard and be depressed TOO! LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such