Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love This Song by Eric Hutchinson

First heard it when I saw "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2", and it is so good. It's on my playlist over there, but only a few people pay attention to that, so here it is for the rest of you! And if you notice, Eric actually looks like he has having for real fun making this. And Perez Hilton...oy we didn't need him, but whatever!! Ohhh...I saw whatever a little too much...hey but that's useful if I ever get tagged!

8 meaningful meanderings:

Rick said...

My wife and I saw the video the other day and we both thought that for someone his looks don't fit the song. Love the song.

Just SO said...

Perez Hilton scares me.

Great song and it does look like he's having a great time.

Jillene said...

Great song!!

rychelle said...

LOVE ERICK HUTCHINSON!
my friend, heidi, and i saw him at a scuzzy joint here in vegas. the venue was awful but eric was awesome!
i've been a long time fan!!!

tiki_lady said...

I am still following you! I have a creepy stalker follower that I can't get rid of. Even when I went private he still stayed on as a follower. (couldn't read it,but followed)

He comments not on my blog but on all my followers blogs and leaves them weird messages. I figured to protect them, I took the follower button off of my blog.

I am still a follower of your blog but I clicked the option anonymous as a follower. So, you won't see my profile pick but you will still see my count as a member.

hopefully, creepo will get bored and move on. I blocked him as a follower so others wont be able to view him.

Unknown said...

Ohhh. Another cool song.

You are the music con-a-sour.
Any suggestions for my running Ipod list? I have a lot of Daft Punk and just added Paper Planes by MIA- so cool. I could use a couple more.

Wendyburd1 said...

Rick - How don't his looks fit? I don't consider him HOT, but he seems so joyful and laid back in the video...he charms me!:p

SO - Perez scares me too!! It's just something about him....ehhhhh

Ry - you saw him live?! Sweet! How are his other songs? If they sound similar to this one, he has a new stalker...uhhh FAN.

M.G. - ewww creepy stalkers not needed!! I hope he goes away, but be BORED...with you?!! I dunno!:)

RamSam - I never heard of Daft Punk, I just downloaded the song Technologic though, it's kinds clubby (runs screaming). What kinda music, like genre, do you like? I have all sorts on my itunes, so I'd totally reccomend some, but would hate to have "music con-a-sour" taken away if they bored you. I LOVE Girlyman, the CD Remember Who I AM is the one I really like though. And Ephemera, a swedish group, is a fave. Tell me what you like and I'll try to obligeeeee.

rychelle said...

all his music is great. i have two albums. i think that's all he has out right now.
good stuff!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such