Monday, October 20, 2008

Uhhh Yes or Ewww No?

What no one even gives the Ginny Video a shot? It's a pretty song, go on and listen!! I just spent hours writing a 3 part post, all about my gastric bypass...but is that stupid? It had to be three, because as it is each is one of my LONG ones, but I really did write as little as possible, to get the whole experience "fleshed out"...it was a long and scary process. Was this stupid? It's just that my 3 year anniversary of the surgery date is November 18th, so it is really on my mind.

So should I post these, or is the subject boring and cringe worthy? Seriously I will listen.

12 meaningful meanderings:

Jay @halftime lessons said...

Hell yeah! Whip it out!!

;-)
Jay
Ps- starting a new tradition today...a Pessimistic Monday Prize...come see!

Jillene said...

Hey--this is YOUR blog about YOUR life. Go for it!! If it something that is meaningful and important to you you should blog about it!!

ktmay said...

heck yeah- i want to see before and after pictures. how much weight have you lost? i had no idea you had that done.

Unknown said...

I think you need to blog for you. I know sometimes all those comments feel good, but really this is YOUR page, so make it YOU!

XO Marie said...

YES, YES please post. I love to hear life stories. that is what Bloggin' is all about..So of-course.. "Whip-it-out?" SO laughin' about that comment:)
L, Marie

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I think everyone before me said it all..but Go for it! This is all about you! We won't judge you. I know I always feel better just blogging about it. I look at my blog in the sense of treasures for the posterity and not popularity. And I try not to base my bloggy self esteem on my hit counter or comments.

Whitney R said...

If it's important to you. I say do it. :)

*MARY* said...

You spent the time and energy to write OF COURSE you need to publish it.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Definitely if you want to write about it, and publish it, do it! Fair Warning: I will pass out if you show graphic surgical photos! :-)

Natalie said...

Post it! Post it! Post it!

Wendy said...

Uhhh YES! This is a blog about you, this is something important to you, and if you spent all that time writing it, we want to share it!

Wendyburd1 said...

Jay - ooohhhh I am such a pessimist!LOL!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such