Wednesday, October 8, 2008

An Award...seriously Could Cry!!


I am like TOTALLY shocked and amazed and thankful! Thanks Jillene!! This is so cool!

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!

This award comes with a list of questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Where is your significant other? none
3. Your hair color? red
4. Your mother? Colleen
5. Your father? Ken
6. Your favorite thing? movies
7. Your dream last night? driving
8. Your dream/goal? thin
9. The room you're in? TV
10. Your hobby? Stalking
11. Your fear? LOSS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? interesting!
15. One of your wish-list items? movies
16. Where you grew up? Southington
17. The last thing you did? Post
18. What are you wearing? duckies!!
19. Your TV? re-runs
20. Your pet(s)? WARM!
21. Your computer? love
22. Your mood? surprised!
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? silver
25. Something you're not wearing? hat
26. Favorite store? Walmart
27. Your summer? eck
28. Love someone? naturally
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
I now pass this award on to:
1. Amander - For being brave enough to post a needle going into an eye!! Acck!!
2. Ramona - For making me giggle!
3. Brigitte - For your cute scrapbook pages and your hubby's point of view!
4. Rowboat - For giving up her cable--so sad!!your new teef post and cool skills!
5. Whitney - For making me laugh ALL the time, and having a cool hubby!;D
6. Mother Goose - For being so creative with her kids names and being fierce!LOL!
7. Rychelle - For being so funny and always commenting!


Obviously I would have wanted to shout out to Kristina and Jillene and Mary and SO ON, but most of you got this award already darn it all, and they only gave me 7!! *HUGGLES*

14 meaningful meanderings:

Jillene said...

I am so gald you liked your award! You are great and I am glad that you stalked me!!

Amander said...

Aw, very sweet, Wendy. You know my love of tags. And what were you doing up in the middle of the night, young lady?

tiki_lady said...

Love your comment on my blog! I love ya already!!! no doubt about it! LOL

you so funny, gurl. Said in my best hawaiian accent!

Kristina P. said...

I'm posting mine tomorrow. But no where on the post where I got my award did it say I actually had to do the tag. So, I'm not doing it. Ha!

*MARY* said...

Congratulations!!!
Isn't winning this award THE GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORlD?!?!?!

Kristina you better do the tag or the award will be revoked.

Dads(2) said...

Congrats! and thanks for following me--you're special in a good special kind of way!

Unknown said...

An award and everything!

So cool!

Great answers, by the way.

Whitney R said...

Yeah! FINALLY. I was starting to think I was boring.....



Thanks :)

Rowboat said...

you're cute wendy! i like this one. and you are interesting. or we wouldn't all be reading your blog. so think of something else for that one! i'm not sure whether or not i'll do it, but i'm honored you chose me!

Brigitte said...

Seriously?!?!?!? OMGosh! Thank you!!! I don't know what to say.... I mean, I don't have an acceptance speech written. haha.

Well, you are too kind, and my new favorite person. :)

Thanks!

Wendyburd1 said...

Kristina - no cheating!!

Aww good in a special way...wait...hmmm. LOL!

Whit - you are SO not boring...you be a tasty stalk!! Mmmm-mmmm good!

And I'm cute, but ROW - you gotta do it, dontcha want the award?!! *shocked*:p

Brig - LOL! Your welcome, you deserve it!

rychelle said...

thanks for the tag, even if i am the 7th person you thought of =/
j/k

and i hope you have some sort of duckie printed jammies, and not the hides of real duckies on your body. =)

Wendyburd1 said...

I couldn't kill ANYTHING, except spiders,bugs and anything/anyone who tried to harm my family! These are CUTE yellow bath duckies surrounded by bubbles...I love me jammie pants!! Tonight though, it's Thumper pj pants...he is so cute...even though I can't watch Bambi...yeah I know I am weird...The Hitcher but not Bambi...LOL!

rychelle said...

i can't watch bambi either.....too sad! my grandma tells me that i cried watching it when i was only one year old.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such