Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Noooo! Cordy come BACK!!

Cordy of My Super Hopeless Romance has said the blog is OVER!! Noooo! And she took all her prior post DOWN!! This is a travesty!! I wouldn't want to feel that kind of pressure, but I am hooked on what will happen, with SETH and CHRIS!! It's an addiction!

And she wrote with such humor, to not hear from her again, would be horrible!! Cordy don't go, you don't have to THINK of posts to write. Just write them when you FEEL them! Don't go away! We care!!

If anyone KNOWS her, or speaks to her, tell her not to go away!! We are here for you Cordy...and we NEED you too...our lives aren't as intersesting!!;)

11 meaningful meanderings:

Jillene said...

Never heard of Cordy so I can't help!! Sorry!!

Kristina P. said...

I read that this morning, and was so sad! I've loved reading her real life story. Hopefully, she'll still update occasionally.

Anonymous said...

Auh.... you'll give a cup cake and draw me pic if I comment? How could I resist? !! Thanks for your comments nice to have someone that can relate not living in mormon-land. Love new bloggy friends I'll add you to my blogroll. So, don't make yourself scarces make sure ya'll come back!!!!

Whitney R said...

I'm sad about that!

I really felt for her. Whatever helps her, I guess.

Unknown said...

Vicarious blog living is super, but this is one I missed.... my best advice is to replace it with another addiction!

rychelle said...

do you think she got "found out"?

Wendy said...

I am out of the loop on this one? what did I miss? is this the girl who wrote about being in love with her best friend? I was going to start reading that blog??
K I don't feel very cool anymore!!

KT said...

I had never read Cordy's blog until today, but I'm a little bummed I missed out. One of my favorite blogs was recently taken down and it felt like a cyber slap in the face.

Wendyburd1 said...

Her blog was SO good...I am hoping this Melissa is right about Seth liking her back...but WRONG about him dumping her if she gains the weight BACK...UNCOOL.

Anonymous said...

cordy's back! Go check her out! Yahoo!

Wendyburd1 said...

SHE IS?? Oh Oh!! *running*

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such