Friday, October 10, 2008

Xtreme Mormons!

This made me laugh so hard. The guy who made it is some guy named John Safran, "an Australian documentarian and media personality, well known for pranks and indelicate handling of controversial issues." Basically he is called Australia's Michael Moore, and in a longer version of this, he brought this movie concept to Halestorm and the people who made God's Army...they were...hmmmm...very nice to him...one guy even said mormons and extreme sports...it could work. LOL!

10 meaningful meanderings:

Jillene said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! That was HILARIOUS!!

Unknown said...

I want to be a rough rowdy but very righteous Mormon!

Some lines in this clip were hee-lare-ee-us.

Definitely a Ladder day SAint-not a latter day AIN'T

Kristina P. said...

Adam was standing over my shoulder when I was watching that. He thought it was hilarious.

Oh, and Jesus totally taught me how to ride a bike.

*MARY* said...

I'd rent that movie.

Rowboat said...

man that's so retarded its kind of funny. nice find!

Whitney R said...

Oh my. That was so funny.

"Latter Day AINT"

hahahaha!

"My friend. Jesus"

LOL

Wendyburd1 said...

I'd watch it just for the cheesy factor! LOL!

tiki_lady said...

BWahahaha!

Mary said...

it's like one of those horrible disasters that you can't stop looking at. Definitely a must see ;-)

Michelle said...

Wow...there are just no words for that. haaaaahahahaha.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such