Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ghostly Greg and Ricky G.


I went with my Mom to see Ghost Town today and I really liked it. I was a bit surprised because it really is basically an "English" movie and I hate most English movies. Don't get me wrong, LoVe Colin Firth, but all those Jane Austen movies? Someone please slit my wrists. Hated them all! Bridget Jones - hated her. Love Actually...no I didn't actually. And please do NOT get me started on 4 Weddings and a Funeral...if I want to be that bored, I will stare at my popcorn ceiling and count the bumps...please don't ask me to do that! It's REALLY boring!
But this was really cute, and had an appearance from "Cameron" from FERRIS BUELLER! I was like "Hey Cameron!!" to the screen. And Ricky Gervais was really good! The only other movie I've seen him in is Stardust (oh I LOVE that movie) as the guy who buys the Lightning, so he completely surprised me with how good he was. He went from total jerk to cute cuddly dentist man by the end of the movie!

3 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

Wendy, I don't know why your Office comment didn't show up before! How weird!

I've heard this movie is cute. And I have to say, I love Kathy Griffin and Bridget Jones. Can we still be friends? ;)

Wendyburd1 said...

Ahh man you love them!! Geez, lemme think for a second...actually thinks Kathy is funny...wicked sense of humor though...oh alright we can still be friends, I will forgive you those shortcomings!:p

Rowboat said...

hi wendy! i'm glad you found me! thanks for your comments on my blog. and i LOVED ghost town. i was really surprised because i wasn't expecting anything, i just got free tickets so i went. but i thought it was hilarious and had a really sweet message.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such