Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Song I Adore...

I heard it for the first time, during the show you see in the video, "Kyle XY". It sent shivers down my spine, and I know when I get THAT feeling, it's a song I MUST have, because it speaks to me. Immediately after the show was over I searched for the singer, and when I found it, the song was only available for purchase in one place. The artists myspace page. So I bought it right then and there and have never been sorry. The artist is Matthew Perryman Jones, the song is "Save You", and I really hope you guys like it, as much as I do.

P.S. I also highly recommend the series "Kyle XY", it is an amazing show, with a terrific cast. Season 3 premieres in 2009.

14 meaningful meanderings:

Jay @halftime lessons said...

Ya, I liked that song..the dead guy kinda takes away from it though.

;-)

Jillene said...

I really like that song but have to agree with Jay--a dead guy--REALLY?!

Wendy said...

Nothing is wrong with Wendy Burd!
I was just teasing her because she did a link to my giveaway, and wrote, Wendy burd's contest! So I wrote, SOrry I am not wendy burd!!

Unknown said...

this is a great song.... but sometimes are songs almost too raw?

This one packs a wallop.

Kristina P. said...

I've never seen the show. I do like the song, though.

Just SO said...

That is a great song. I love songs like this. Thanks for sharing it.

Whitney R said...

The song is great. I love Kyle XY! Jaren and I discovered it last season. I'm excited for the new season to start.

Dads(2) said...

Awesome song--awesome song for soloists *if any are listening*

Lula! said...

You are gonna die when I tell you this...

"Save You" in on my vampire playlist on my iPod. I so love that song. In a big way. I thought it should be on the soundtrack for Twilight...or at least one of the Twilight movies.

I love Spike. He's one of my boyfriends. As is Sawyer. Sigh...

And I read your horror movie post below. Come back to my site tomorrow and read my Flashback Friday...I'm sure it will scare many people off, but I don't care. You'll see...

tiki_lady said...

woah, i seriously like this song! I agree about the twilight comment.

rychelle said...

very good! i really need to start updating my ipod!

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay, the guy is NOT dead, it's why he is hooked up to all the machines in the episode. He's in a coma, and Kyle and Jessi tried to bring him out. The man, Adam, is now awake and quite alive thank you very much!LOL!

A vampire playlist?! Cool Lula!! Spike rocks, when he ressurected on Angel, I stood up and cheered!!

Wendyburd1 said...

Ramona - maybe it is raw, but maybe thats why it speaks to me. Raw emotions and the like

Rowboat said...

nicely done. beautiful song. you have good taste wendy, so keep sharing it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such