Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blog-stalkers - Come out Wherever You are!

So Apparently this has worked for other people, who are looking for more comments, and people to comment.I'm looking for good friends, so if you want a good friend too, leave a comment, join my followers (I call them flunkies, and they are lonely!),etc,etc! If I have commented on your blog, it most usually means I think you're cool like that, LOL, and want to be friends. I have no idea if my blog is interesting thus far...that would mean I'd have to decide if I AM interesting and I would hope so, but you never know. :P
And I am on facebook, so people if you want to add me as a friend, just lemme know and I'll send ya my full name so we can be "facebook friends". And yes, Wendy really is my name, it is NOT just part of the Blog Title.Oy.

1 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

Wendy, since I haven't gotten a comment does that mean I'm not cool like that?

I guess the really nice email will have to do. I told you my blog friends are great! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such