Saturday, October 18, 2008

Someone HATES Me...

...what, nothing good can go on right now?! An email I did NOT send was sent to my entire email list...so I changed my password and contacted yahoo to ensure if I was safe now. Then I checked into my email and my entire contact list is GONE! For some people, the only way I CAN contact them is thru their email address and no, I don't have it anywhere else! I emailed yahoo again asking if they can fix this, or if I have to do a mail restore, but will that put my contact list back too? I have no idea. I want to cry, this is my only link to some people...I have no idea what I am going to do if they can't fix it for me...this is just unbelievable...I am...just...gotta go....eyes burning

12 meaningful meanderings:

Brigitte said...

wendy, I think there's a way we can get the addresses back. I'm thinking of two different ways. Do you already have google desktop downloaded on your computer before this happened?

Email me asap and I think I can help. My email is on my blog. Make a new email account and new password before you email me. Gmail is the best. Use the new account to email me.

DON'T WORRY!!! There is still hope! I'll look for an email from ya. :)

Jillene said...

Good luck!! Sorry that it happened and I hope Yahoo takes care of it for you!!

Unknown said...

What kind of email did they send out? That is so mean and A little strange, if I may say so- why would someone do that? Do you think it was on purpose or just random online ugliness?

Kristina P. said...

I'm so sorry! I got your email last night. I hope you can recover them all!

Mary said...

People that hack, and take advantage of others suck!

I wish they would take all that energy into something beneficially productive to everyone!

Miss Tiff said...

Thats very wierd. I hate yahoo email. I'm not sure what exactly happened to your account, but have you tried looking in your "sent" folder? If it hasn't been cleared out recently it will show the emails of people you've sent an email to within the last year or so.

*MARY* said...

Man that sucks! Hope everything will get resolved soon.

tiki_lady said...

so sorry freaking CRAPOO!

Zak and Weezie said...

I got that email... All of the addresses are attached to it so I can forward it back to you and then you'll have all of them.

Brittany Marie said...

I didn't get the email. What was it?

Wendy said...

yeah! I got that email, I was like, what? then I got your other email! LOL!! My computer geek friend said that some programs and get into other peoples address books and email them, and it looks like it is from you! don't these kids have anything better to do!

Wendyburd1 said...

google desktop...uhhh no don't think so.

I think it was on purpose, sent from MY account to everyone I had in my contact list...oY!

yeah i am checking my sent folder, I am hoping it will help.hackers suck!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such