Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween you guys!! Hopefully I will have a picture that doesn't make me hurl, that I can post, but just in case that ISN'T the case....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


And here is the final day I shall post from my VERY cool book.

"EPILOGUE

Tangina
This House...is Clean.
-Poltergeist (1982)


When is it safe? When we see credits rolling in front of our eyes? Hear applause? When the killer suddenly takes off the mask, shakes our hand, and says "nice working with you"?

No, it's never safe.

Once you're in the Terrorverse, you're in for good - even after the movie that brought you there has wrapped. You succeeded in vanquishing the enemy? Great. Chances are you made it to the final credits, and you'll lead a long peaceful life (especially if your movie bombs at the box office). But there will always be the possibility, however slight, that you'll be called back for sequels.

Screenwriters will keep dreaming up new villains and killing methods. Directors will get sleeker and bloodier. And the enemy will keep it's fangs and machetes razor sharp.

You'd better keep your skills the same way."

MWAHAHAHA! Seriously...if you want to stay alive for always...BUY this awesome book! It's a riot!

How to Survive A Horror Movie
by Seth Grahame-Smith

I even linked the above picture to the Amazon page!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
And here is "The Monster Mash" featuring one of my FAVE movies, ARSENIC & OLD LACE with Carey Grant...good ALL year round! Seriously go rent this, you will LOVE it...hilarious!!


9 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a lovely Halloween!

Alyson | New England Living said...

That is such a funny book! Happy Halloween!

Whitney R said...

Happy Halloween!!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween to you too! You must start throwing wicked parties so everyone can have an excuse to dress up and act goofy....it is the best.

Jillene said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Can't wait to see pics!!

KT said...

I should have rented something like Monster Mash instead of trying to watch When A Stranger Calls, which scares the crap out of me and I only made it 10 minutes into the movie before I had to shut it off and watch Sleepless in Seattle instead.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the clip to work, I guess I just have to go rent it! Fun! I don't get any descent channels on my tv, so I am always on the look out for a good flick. Thanks!

Wendyburd1 said...

Cary Grant ( a fave of mine) is SO bloody hilarious in this movie, if you haven't seen it, really go rent it, it is phenomenal!

Mary said...

Cary Grant is a fav of mine also! Happy be-lated Halloween

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such