Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Picture Tag...

Mary tagged anyone who read her blog...the trickster, LOL! All you have to do is go around the house and take pictures, there's only one rule; you can't clean before you take the picture, no cleaning or cheating!

1. The Fridge....mmmmm
This is my shelf...diabetic staples, OJ, Apple Juice and milk...
This is the best invention of the 21st Century...Goobers!! Pb +J all in one jar...tasty!!!

2. The Laundry room...aka also the half bathroom...yeah barely could get a pic!LOL!
3. Well it says "What you're kids are doing now", but single here, no kids...so my "kid" is MAX and he is what else? Sleeping!!
4. Favorite shoes...okay here are my cutests kicks and the only flip flops I will wear anymore...well any by this company...these are a pair of my Sanuks, they are SO comfortable. Sanuk is Thai for Happy. Happy Feet! I love shoes, but couldn't get ALL my shoes together in 1 place...and at 12 in the morning!!
5. A Closet....this is the hall closet us girls use for coats...also the game closet...half of those are mine...I like hoodies and sweaters!!What?!
6. Favorite Room....the TV room where I watch TV and BLOG the night away...also home to the new pellet stove....LOVE warmth!! See that's the Table Mate 2 I talked about...and there is Max where he lays against my leg...he was NOT happy I got up and took pics!
7. Self Portrait...this is not right, I am in comfy pj's and no makeup so here is me and Max...no not in the mood for a pic, LOL!
8. The kitchen Sink....no we are NOT slobs...I can't do dishes...the whole germophobic thing makes me gag...Mom is the clean-a-holic and she works and Kat is always gone...it's kind of her thing, since Sam does the laundry and I do all the shopping.....dirty dishes gross me out!
9. A bathroom...this is the "girls bathroom"...if it were just mine it would be immaculate, seriously...that's Kat and Sam's crap everywhere....I NEED my own bathroom....lucky Whitney!
10. My dream vacation....hmmmmm it'd be somewhere tropical or Ireland!!










Now I will be like Mary...you are ALL tagged!! Mwahahaha!

15 meaningful meanderings:

Whitney R said...

Hmmmm.. I'm going to do it. But I AM going to cheat a little. I'll take a before and after picture. But really.. SO MESSY RIGHT NOW!

Oh, and yes. We have two bathrooms so Jaren has his own. lol. BOYS ARE GROSS! I still have to clean both of them. But when guests come over he has to share with me and I make him clean up after himself. hehe

Alyson | New England Living said...

I wish I could decide not to do dishes. My hubby is totally willing, but always gone, so I must. Bummer.

I'm going to sit down and read your gastric bypass postings soon. Just haven't had the time yet!

Jillene said...

Great pics!! I am going to do this probably tomorrow or when I get some free time--I have a REALLY busy 3 days coming up!!

Love your self portrait!! You look totally chill!!

*MARY* said...

Thanks for doing the tag, it's so fun isn't it. I bet you beat everyone at those scene it games.

XO Marie said...

OK , I don't know Mary.. but I am still going to do her TAG tommorow.. Love your dog , so cute!
Marie

Wendyburd1 said...

Mary - how did you know?! Okay they are all pretty good at the Harry Potter ones...they READ them, but the TV and the Movie ones....hehe...you SO want me on your team!

tiki_lady said...

ok, gross on the goobers! I think I just threw up a little! woohoo for the fiji water. love that.
I only use real butter but if nothing else is available I will slather that on whatever I need to.

Dirty dishes but the sink is clean. you must be doing fly lady!I use tide detergent also. Tide liquid. It doesn't clog my washer.
I liked this tag, but It's almost
2am so, i'm headed to bed!

Wendyburd1 said...

We ARE a Tide liquid family...is gentle....jesssssss....jessssss, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'll totally do the tag! But really I gotta to cheat a little. My house a total disaster!

Your dog is so cute, sleeping there like a lil baby!

Mary said...

Can I just repost the post I did when I was tagged before?? It was on a different blog, so does that count?

rychelle said...

i've never been a fan of goobers. i prefer fluffer nutters (pb & marshmellow fluff. yum.)

Unknown said...

I want to do this, but I need a lot of time to take and download the pictures- so it could be awhile.

Your closet looks nice- mine are such a mess, you guys will no longer like me when you see it.

ktmay said...

ahahaha...i have done that tag before. i might just have to make up a new tag. i love taking random pictures of junk around the house. LOVE the PB&J stuff. i could eat that out of the jar. love your shoes. you are a groovy cool chick. i could tell from the fire engine red hair. that was what attracted me to you right off the bat! i love rebels. girl, wash a dish. germs can't hurt you. wait. that's not true.

Wendyburd1 said...

ktmay - I am such a rebel. LOL. I hate being deciding who I am or who I am supposed to be...so I just am me...rebel red Wendy, LOL!

Donna said...

That was fun to look at. Your dog is so cute. My dog does that too, where she lies up against me and seems annoyed when I get up. Little stinkers!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such