Thanks for the Meme Sheri!! I haven't gotten this kind of one in a LONG time, and I do love Meme's, it is like a FREE blog post! LOL!
Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
Basically it celebrates New England and the 6 states that make it up. We were sitting in from of the Connecticut State House. What this means, is inside each of the 6 buildings, it is like what makes up the state. The most famous foods, the stuff they sell, etc. So you can visit 6 states in an hour as long as you don't sill dally or EAT. So it is impossible to do it in an hour, it is true. SO much good food! There is a little bit of everything in the state houses. Plus it is all of the above too, a fair, rides, cool shopping...lots of shopping!!!, etc.
We had such a fun day that day, even though it was so cold! And when we finally decided to do rides, it began to rain and we got SOAKED as we were in the swings going round as we got slammed by icy rain! It was so cool! LOL!
1) Kristina - because I SO want to see what is in Kristina's photo folders!! You never know what could pop up!! LOL!
2) Boob Nazi - like Kristina, I am so absurdly curious what photo she will HAVE to post and be a good Mormon girl and not cheat!! :p
3) Whitney - a fellow camera lover, I am excited to see what you have in your folders!
4) Salt - I just know there will be some cool photo that will pop up, and I have just found her site so I am excited!!
5) Tim - I am excited to see what kind of picture is going to show up as Tim's 1st folder and 10th pic, he has gorgeous kids and cool photos all the time!!