Sunday, October 19, 2008

When it Rains It POURS!!

Okay so the day seemed like it was gonna be good. I went with the 'rents to see Max Payne. Now I have been sleeping BAD so I drank a cup of Pick Me Up cocoa, as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, and I rarely drink caffeine so this usually gives me caffeine shakes and keeps me AWAKE. And did it this time? Uh NO. Half hour into the movie and I am slapping my own face, trying to keep myself awake, but it is NOT working...so finally I give up, I ball my sweater behind my head and lean against it...next thing I know I open my eyes, see Mark Wahlberg on the edge of a roof and then the end credits...what the crap?!! So I have no clue what happened, and I have questions from the first 30 minutes!! What were those ghostly things? What WAS up with the tatoo's??! And my Dad hated it...but he hated What Lies Beneath with Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfeiffer and I LOVE that movie...so good! So I have to rely on my Mom and so far she is making me crazy, Wait for it on DVD...uh NOOOOO! I can't wait that long for it to make sense!! She is so going down...

It was like 12:30pm and I still had to unpack my winter clothes and PACK my summer ones. And they are supposed to be readying their room for fixing the carpet and painting their walls, so there is a twin bed in my room, my Mom ha been sleeping there, so I only had while she was taking a bath. (Yeah the fixing of their room has been going on for awhile...they both snore but claim they can't sleep with the other one snoring....so the fixing has been dragging on AWHILE now...yeah roommate is more like it, LOL) And then I couldn't find my booties. Foot booties people! I spent lke $50 BUCKS last winter on all these slipper booty things. I love them! They sell cheap lke $2 ones at Walmart and Target, but NO, one size does NOT fit ALL! I have size 9 1/2 to 10 feet...the cheap ones PINCH! But Target has this line called Nick & Nora's and they are $5 a pair, but I love them and LOOK, they are SO CUTE! A pair of socks and a pair of these, and my toe tips are only half numb!!And no I don't have the pair in this pic, they are ugly, I do have a pair with a cute sock monkey face though...and will probably get even more!

SO I was really upset, yeah probably too upset, but I have had an emotional few days...well months...and years...but the last few days were particularly difficult. After going up into the attic...I do NOT feel safe up there walking around...not a finished attic people...not even remotely...plus it was even COLDER up there and it's 37 degrees people! Luckily after 15 minutes of my Mom looking, she found them in the "safe" place I had put them last year when I put stuff away...yeah they were IN the tv room, in Max's hidey hole which was supposed to be an area I could put more dvd's but he took most of it over...WENDYYYYY!! Ahhhhh! I hate "safe" places...they end up being safe FROM me!

So I finally had a shower and went to my laptop and tablemate, but Max was biting really bad, so he got benadryl...the vet said so...he has ALLERGIES bad! But he was still biting and when I made him stop he started grrrrr-ing at me and then it was the bared fangs and CUJO noises when I told him he would go to his room with the gate up if he didn't stop, and he scared me, so I went to bop under his chin lightly, I just did it to myself, it's a bop. And he purposely, with clear intent BIT me. HArd. He punctured a small hole and it bled. I was so angry but more upset. I grabbed him, put him in his crate in his "room" and gated it. I then went to see Sam who I knew was up...we need to do something about his behavior in the last few months. He never used to bare his fangs and CUJO us. And biting...if he bit someone outside the family, the law says after the second time, he'd be put down...this is NOT okay. Sam tried to calm me down and said he bit her, but everyone had made it sound like he nipped her and that she had snuck up behind him and he hadn't known who or what it was. And I was so upset, she told me to wake up Mom and tell her, so I did. Mom was really shocked. And she could tell how much I was upset and...HURT. I was afraid of dogs before Max...and now I feel like I can't trust Max...so what does that mean of my 4 year old love of ALL dogs. If I can't trust my own baby, how can I trust that other dogs won't hurt me? I just feel so...I can't even explain it! And Sam said do NOT let him lay with you and I was like uh yeahhhhh. So he has tried a few times but I have shooed him away. He doesn't get to cuddle when he tried to bite my finger off! He has now gone off to sulk, but this has to stop, yeah he hates other dogs and barks at people until he gets used to you (while his lil stumpy tail wiggles cuz he does like people...he just thinks this is HIS turf...the whole world), but until a few months ago he never did this...especially to US. So this has just not been a great day either...hopefully it wasn't a depressing read, just an ahhhhhh one. Cuz seriously, doesn't my title fit? I think it is very APROPO.

12 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

I think I need to go to Target tomorrow to get those booties!

I'm sorry about Max! I hope he grows out of it.

Unknown said...

People still balance their checkbooks? That was always the WORST day of the month. No with online banking , and watching your account any time you want, I honestly did not think people did that anymore! Tell them to get online!

Unknown said...

that is NOW with online banking....

Jillene said...

Thank heavens for online banking--balancing the check book--not my thing!!

I really think I need those booties!! OH--I can buy them for myself because it is my birthday on Saturday--Happy Birthday To Me!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sock monkey face slippers! I gave them away for Christmas like crazy last year! Unfortunately I didn't keep any for myself. I gotta get a pair for me this year!

Brittany Marie said...

I haven't balanced a checkbook since... .... uh.... 1995? Am I still supposed to be doing that??


PS: Carlisle is Esme's vampire husband. So when I took both of those quizzes and got those two, I thought "I guess I'm perfect for myself."

Whitney R said...

Sorry I've been MIA lately! Last week was a busy busy BUSY one. Trying to get homework done and then left the state. I'm back. I'm back!!

Missed you at the meet and greet!

Oh... and I want some of those booty sock things!

(and I'm finishing putting your PRIZE together to send to you!!!)

Wendyburd1 said...

My Mom loves to play checkbook gymnastics...she likes to "hide" money for like tithing,etc. so what the online account says she has does NOT match with her checkbook...yeah...she has two accounts so she is preparing to jump back to the other one...this is her way of "fixing" things, LOL.

Whit - I'm so glad you're back, I missed hearing from you!!

Brit - that would mean I'm perfect for ME too....uhhhh....no!LOL!

You all need to head to Tar-Jay and get some Nick & Nora booties...I think I am gonna put the purple ones with frogs on the them now!

ktmay said...

girl, i am way too cheap to pay to see a movie and then sleep through it. what the crud? i am sure you could find a spoiler website about the movie...maybe, maybe not. i love those booties. have to get a pair. i also love the toe socks they sell around winter time....all the cute groovy striped ones, must get more this year. but your attic gets way colder than it does here in louisiana!!!

Brigitte said...

Sorry about Max! You should get a trainer for sure.... hey maybe you could get The Dog Whisperer to come to your place! Have you seen that show? He's amazing.

So did you sort everything out with Yahoo Mail? You should do gmail... it's so much better! No limit and you can do searches within your email. Hope everything got worked out! Let me know if I can help!

Just SO said...

I hope you can figure out what's up with Max. Maybe you can get the "Dog Whisperer" to come to your house. Or that lady on Animal Channel on "It's me or the Dog"

Cute footwear!

Wendyburd1 said...

Yahoo finally got in contact with me...to say they need permsission to access my account to see if they can fix my contacts...so still not fixed. Some people have been great and sent either the email that I DID NOT send which had their section from my contact list, or an older email that had a bunch, so if Yahoo can't fix it, then I am hopeful I found the majority.

Yeah I now have a gmail acct but I am SO used to my yahoo one, have had it for YEARS! Gmail will be a good back up though...I am gonna send my contact list to it as soon as yahoo, hopefully, fixes it for me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such