Monday, October 6, 2008

I didn't cheat I SWEAR!




Your Hair Should Be Red



You are a passionate person... both in love and in life.

You have many causes that are important to you. You can be very intense.



You are very fiery. You speak up, and you don't mince words.

You also have a very flamboyant personality. You love to show off.



You are both eccentric and expressive. You like to share your unique point of view.

You can become quite impassioned. So impassioned that you can seem a little overbearing.

11 meaningful meanderings:

Jillene said...

My hair should be....drumroll please....Red!! And it is too (out of a bottle of course)!!

Wendy said...

Fun quiz, I'll have to go take it!!

Whitney R said...

I'll take it too! Later... I'm on my bro's comp and am trying to rush through some blogs before I have to go to class.

*MARY* said...

Wow,it's like the computer knows you.... spooky.

Kristina P. said...

Mine should be brown. Which it is. BORING!

Just SO said...

I'm with Kristina. Brown here. But I've had it red before and am contemplating going back.

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Dads(2) said...

boring brown, but I once had red highlights--fabulous!

Natalie said...

Fun quiz! My hair is red but I'm thinking I have more of a blonde personality.

Brittany Marie said...

I really need to take this quiz. I don't know what color my hair is anymore anyway. I'll be back in a few to take it.

Brigitte said...

So once again I'm a little late on commenting. Do you even read old comments on older posts? If you're a true blogger you have your email set up to receive notices whenever you get new comments.

Anywho... well, I forgot what I was going to say. Hmm.... must be the fact that I'm writing this at two AM. Geez. I give up.

Fun quiz. I'm going to bed.

Wendyburd1 said...

Brig - I DO read them...no I don't have it set up to tell me in my email, I just check.:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such