Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!!

Happy New Year's Eve My Friends!!


The New Year’s Eve Party

The new year is coming; the party is near.
I’m sure looking forward to lots of good cheer.
I’ll be all dressed up in my snazziest best,
So I won’t disappear in the crowd like the rest.
I rap on the door and it opens to screams;
There are several guys hanging from high ceiling beams.
The guy in the lampshade looks ready to go,
As the girl on his shoulders shouts, "Giddyup Joe!"
I walk right on in to be one of the throng,
And they yell out my name while they bang a brass gong.
We laugh and we frolic, we dance and we sing,
(Is that my grandmother out there on the swing?)
This party is great, and the New Year looks bright.
Well, that’s how I dreamed it, while sleeping last night.
I’m thinking about you and wish you were here,
So I’m sending this poem to say Happy New Year!

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs


post signature

2 meaningful meanderings:

Sarah said...

That song is from the movie Toys. Have you seen it??? It's AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Anyhow, the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is unique from the feeling that it's not a normal exercise application but a specific one particular which helps various folk attain their diverse health and fitness targets. 5- The actuality about whenever and tips on how to work with both of those dumbbells and equipments to place on high level of quality muscle quickly. Whenever upgrades became ready you'll fully
grasp this totally free no matter what quantity
of money cost to establish them.

Here is my page Muscle Maximizer Review

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such