Saturday, November 15, 2008

Worse than Eeehhhh.

Yeah today is a down in the Pit of Despair day. No reason for it. Just is what it is. So here is a song by Britt Nicole, that just...expresses some of the feelings I experience. This song kind of like cuts it all open and exposes these...feelings. But ends up hopeful too. She is a christian singer. I feel like the "she" being sung about. Sorry if it's not a happy, fun video or anything. This just expresses where my head and heart are right now. But hoping, well trying to hope, for the same thing that "she" is hoping for.


Don't Forget to Vote for MY MESS at Four Girls and a Burly Man, it is Entry #1!! And say who sent you on the post!! PLEASE!!

9 meaningful meanderings:

Deb said...

i'm sorry you are feeling low. i'm thinking about you.

i just voted and i have to say, VERY impressive mess.

Jillene said...

I am sorry that you are down in the dumps! I hope that you have a better day today!!

Just SO said...

We all have those moments when we are "the pit of despair" low. I hope you are having a better day today.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Oh Wendy! You are loved my friend! Remember there are so very many of us, that will continue to try and help you find your way!

I'm thinking about you. Hoping today will be a little brighter!

Whitney R said...

I'm sorry you are having a down day. I get them, too.

I hope you feel better! I relate to music as well. It's really a nice thing.

Annette Anthony said...

I think we all have those days! AND that song is great.
It's hard being a mormon and feeling like you have to be a happy up beat example all the time! Well your human and we have emotions and they are not all positive.
At least you know who you are and that you are loved. Knowing that always makes the hard times go by faster!

Unknown said...

Remember we all have bad days... yea, they suck, but the don't last forever. It is amazing what a Lifetime movie and a good nights rest can do for you!

Hope the sun shines for you soon!

in time out said...

Okay, so this is weird. But you really get how I feel, eerry. Thanks for coming to my blog.
I think you were heaven sent. I am your newest STALKER. Love it.

That video, I think I will watch often. Very much describes how i feel.

I am thinking of doing another blog, somewhere to hide my trying to heal moments. It seems that being able to express and have someone understand is so crucial to healing.

this is what I have been watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwMQBzfmc4

THANKS.

ktmay said...

i hope you don't listen to that song when you're bummed. i'm happy right now and that song made me feel bummed. stay away from depresssing music when you are sad! hey if you are ever blue, email me. we can chit chat!
brown813057@bellsouth.net
i'm better about checking my email than my blog anyhow!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such