Monday, November 24, 2008

P.S. On Another Note...

While I am giddy because of BELOW, I am also pissed. ABC took away two of my shows, one I really liked, it was a lil missing this year, and that is Dirty Sexy Money, and it will be missed, especially since I own season 1 on dvd, all 10 episodes....grrr writers strike!

But the one that has me totally 100% PISSED? They took away PUSHING DAISIES!! Yes it is TRUE, I saw a video with Kristen Chenoweth, and she had found out an hour prior to them taping her so she got teary-eyed, and confirmed the creator/director had called her and told her, and she was very upset. I own the first season of this show too, all 10 episodes but this show was PURE magic, everything about it, even the voice that narrated it (he reads the Harry Potter books on cd!)!! And even Kristen blamed the writer's strike. It was off the air too long, but she is still surprised that ABC took them off, because us fans will not be getting closure. Yes they will air the last epsiodes at some point, but it stops at a HUGE cliffhanger apparently!! And ABC keeps such lame shows and has NOTHING to fill the time slot so WHY not let them wrap the series up, by letting them have the rest of the season??!! Huh you jerks at ABC!! WHY?! We do NOT need another Bachelor or CRAP like Mr. Nanny, we NEED Pushing Daisies you idiots!!

I am SO mad!!!

7 meaningful meanderings:

rychelle said...

i've never seen either show, but i'd heard the pushing daisies show was really good.

Lee said...

I read somewhere the director thought they'd release a movie to wrap up the loose ends.

Jules AF said...

DIRTY SEXY MONEY AND PUSHING DAISIES?????????????????????????????????????????????????
No. I refuse to accept it. No. NOO!!!

Jillene said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I love Pushing Daisies!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Anonymous said...

I know. We are SOOOO sad about Pushing Daisies, too. Seems like someone would be able to pick it up ...

in time out said...

sorry about the shows. don't they realize that we need more drugs to deal with trauma like this. seriously. thanks for all the good laughs. i love reading you.

Donna said...

No way! I hadn't heard that yet. I can't believe this show is being cancelled. I thought it was really popular, and it's gotten great reviews. I like it a lot. That dog Digby is my favorite. This is such a bummer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such