Sunday, November 16, 2008

Deb ROCKS!!!

Okay so I was one of the three LUCKY people chosen to do the "Pay It Forward" thing created by Deb at Dirty Socks and Pizza! And I got my "something fun, inspiring or uplifting" in the mail today. As soon as I saw a package for ME, I was all psyched and when I saw Deb, I was like "ohhhhh I wonder what it is!!" because she has been telling me she has been "working" on something for me for awhile!! And guess what it is? Seriously, don't make me mad, GUESS!!!

A SCARF!!! Now THAT is paying attention, she knows I LOVE scarves!! And Deb, you are SO right, it DOES go with my hair!! LOOK!
And it was SO NOT a LAME attempt, it is beautiful!!! Now tommorrow I will have to look back at your original post and do MY "Pay it Forward"...man I will have to think of ideas!! DOH!! LOL! Thanks SO MUCH Deb!! I LOVE IT!!! My Mom thinks it goes with my hair too!! :)

15 meaningful meanderings:

Unknown said...

I covet your scarf!!!!

That is amazingly cute.

Peace - Rene

Me (aka Danielle) said...

That is super Cute! I missed that little game "Pay it Forward". Too bad for me! Good for YOU!

Blog is my Co-Pilot said...

oooh! pretty scarf! it not only matches your hair, it matches your layout too!

Annette Anthony said...

Such a cute scarf! It does look great on you! Cute red hair-It rocks!

Deb said...

oh good, i am glad you like it. it does photograph nicely, thank goodness!

thanks for making it sound better than it actually is. consider it your paying it forward (although technically that would be backward).

Lee said...

That's so cute! It looks really soft!

Whitney R said...

Love the scarf! That's awesome!

I have your prize comin!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf. I am so bummed that all of my yarn is currently inaccessible.

rychelle said...

LOVE that scarf!
*jealous*

Lee said...

You can put me in the giveaway if you'd like. (:
To be honest I've never had a watch before.

Emilee said...

Love the scarf & your smile!

Congrats.

XO Marie said...

You are rockin' that scarf..it was meant for you!:)
Marie

Mary said...

When I was night stocking @ lowe's I picked up knitting...and made myself a sweet hat & scarf...and continue to make scarfs b/c it keeps me busy when I am sitting down.

Look adorable...I am kinda jealous at her mad skilz :o)

Anonymous said...

I love scarfs.And that is a VERY cute scarf! You look simply fabulous darling.

ktmay said...

LURVE it with a passion. that's the kind of yarn i love to buy. making scarves is fun.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such