Monday, November 3, 2008

New - Mission Monday!!

MissionMonday

Okay so Deb and Jay are doing a new thing on Mondays, which seems really cool, and VERY original!! It is Mission Monday. They give three blogs you must visit, and each of those blogs has a question, which you find the answer to SOMEWHERE on the blog. I thought it was the first page, but I don't think it was on one of them, today. I had trouble anyways!LOL!

Then if your name is drawn, you are ASKED the three questions, and you need to know them to win the week's PRIZE!!

Yeah cool eh?!

13 meaningful meanderings:

tiki_lady said...

that is kinda kewl only if the prize is worth it, and the first page only has a weeks worth of reading to get through because then that would be 21 extra posts that you would have to read on top of the blogs you want to read.


OR are these blogs that everyone normally reads?? you will have to do it and then tell me if you liked it or not.

Jay @halftime lessons said...

Way to go, Wendy!

And Mother Goose, Im not sure I understood your objection, but this is simply a promotion to introduce bloggers to other great blogs...There shouldnt be any need to read 21 posts to experience 3 blogs...the answers to the questions are pretty easy to find.

Hope you come see!

Jay

Deb said...

good girl, wen. start thinking of a question of your own that people can find, cus we'll be coming to you!

XO Marie said...

LOVE it!! Where is Waldo blogging!! YEAH!!
L ,Marie

Jules AF said...

So.... my blog is one they HAVE to read, right? I mean, I'm just so entertaining and fabulous!

Brittany Marie said...

Pretty cool!

*MARY* said...

Sounds fun, I'm going to go check it out.

Whitney R said...

It does sound fun....

as soon as I'm finished with school. :)

Wendy said...

That is fun! Why does everyone think of cool things before me!!

Brigitte said...

So I saw this over on Jay's blog. (I'm not sure if he knows I'm stalking him. Ssshhh...it's a secret) but to be honest I was kind of confused. Maybe I was a little out of it but it didn't really make sense. Guess I'll just sit back and watch how it goes. I'm sure it'll make sense after it is in place.

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Hi. You comment on nearly every blog I read, so I thought it's about time we get aquainted. My name is Ashley. I'm a blog stalker. Super excited about your Monday challenge. I love getting to know good blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll do the tag after I move to Texas... I'm not going to post again until Thursday or Friday! Hope you have a good week :)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check this out! Sounds fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such