Saturday, November 15, 2008

25 Facts of My X-Mas

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Um I LOVE gift bags...they end up useful later, but I love to wrip paper off a present!!
  2. Real or Artificial tree? Well we have had a fake for like 15 years now, cuz we have carpet, I SO want a real tree....no the spray smell is NOT the same!!
  3. When do you put up the tree? Before the 18th of December for sure.
  4. When do you take the tree down? when we get around to it AFTER the New Years
  5. Do you like Eggnog? I don't know. Haven't had it in years!
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm probably my Cabbage Patch Kid.
  7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom and Dad...we need Christmas Lists Too dang it!! I am tired of finding my gifts to you in THE drawer...the rejected present drawer I call it! My Dad finally took the electronic tie holder that spins out of his closet...7 years later...and says "Hey a good tag sale item", that HURT Dad!!!
  8. Easiest person to buy for? uhmmm Sam I guess, get her movies and she will like it!
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup, we got a new one.
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! I do the cards from US, and we stick the ones we get ALL on the front door, it's our door decorations!!
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Well I got a paper making kit.
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause and The Ref
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I can THINK what to get
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Ummm I don't think so.
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?PB Hershey Kiss cookies....yummmmmmm
  16. Lights on the tree? LOADS of colorful lights!!
  17. Favorite Christmas song? Chestnuts by Nat King Cole, and like 50 others...XMAS song freak!!
  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay HOME...but go to the movies too. My Dad so wants to do Disney at Christmas, but NOOOO! I need OUR decorations and not palm trees, SNOW...even NEAR Christmas!!
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes I can!! :)
  20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?We do Secret Santa and Gifts from the Heart (that will be it's own post in December) on the EVE, the rest on Christmas Morning!
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? RUDE MEAN shoppers!!
  23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We use the same ornaments every year. Ones we are given, made as kids, inherited when my grandparents died,etc. They all mean something. SO it's very eclectic!! LOL!
  24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Chicken dinner with REAL mashed potatoes and gravy and stuffing and green bean casserole with french cut green beans
  25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a bunch of movies and shows on dvd!! And if someone up "there" wanted to take all my problems away, i'd be down with that. :)

7 meaningful meanderings:

Jules AF said...

I don't like being tagged, but this is one I definitely would have done. Well, if you had tagged anyone, dangit.

Brigitte said...

I hate shopping for my parents too. My mom tries to be so nice and tell me I can keep it if I really like it. haha. It's so annoying!! Just tell me something gosh darn it!

Fun tag though.

Kristina P. said...

I am putting up the tree on Thanksgiving. I'm having a cookie exchange the next weekend, so I need to get ready!

Mary said...

I did Christmas at Disney 2 years ago, and loved it...except for the freak tornado...that was really weird. Last year my mom came to visit, but this year we are headed down to Disney again.
If my family lived closer, or we had kids, there would be a reason to stay home...so this year, pray for no tornados!

Jillene said...

I LOVE CHIRSTMAS!! I love everything about it!!

Anonymous said...

You made me nostalgic for Christmas. I guess good thing it's coming soon. Ours this year will be very non-traditional (fell as in OUR family traditions) since all of my Christmas stuff is in long-term storage. So I've made some ornaments and I need to make new stockings. I did buy a new nativity.

Last night my husband and I decided we would take the kids to see that new Adam Sandler movie that's coming out on Christmas Day. That should be fun.

Wendyburd1 said...

Mina- THAT Adam Sandler movie looks good. I refuse to ever see the Zohan one again, it made me sick and repulsed.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such