Thank you so much to Sheri who gave me the very cool Sugar Doll Award! I love this name!! LOL!
And now to list 10 things about myself:
1. I am a notorious nail biter and somehow, in the last year, I picked up biting my lips, which I absolutely HATE, but cannot stop myself.
2. I have become claustrophobic in the last few years and have a hard time being on airplanes for even 2 hours.
3. I can see what is going on in the heads of other people, feelings, thoughts, etc, but I can't figure out what I am feeling or thinking most of the time.
4. I am now officially addicted to potato and cheese perogies. SO yummy!
5. I am not over my fear of driving or cars. It has been over 2 months since the accident but I still tense up at the sight of headlights. Ugh.
6. I have a stuffed pig named Christopher and I do indeed fall asleep in my bed holding onto him, my arms feel weird not holding onto anything. SHUT UP, :p!
7. I get so depressed never getting anything real in the mail, so when I do, like Yaya sending me mixed cd's, it makes my whole day.
8. I really find it hurtful when people make fun of my germaphobia. I am not doing it to get out of dishes or to get my own drink or snack, it really freaks me out, and bothers me. And all I can think about is washing my hands or sometimes needing a shower just to FEEL clean again.
9. I am a contradiction in many ways. One is that I am SUCH a homebody, but if I am stuck in the house too long I climb up the walls. So I want to be home, but I can't handle being closed up for too long. Errands even, alleviate that feeling.
10. I have a thing about feeling left behind or lost I guess you would really say. If I am supposed to be with someone and can't find them or get ahold of them, I start to panic.
And pass this on to 10 bloggers:
- Izzy at Izzy's Insanity
- The Boob Nazi at How Could You Not?!
- mama-face at Blog-Ignoramus
- Just So at Just So
- Sarah at That's What She Said!
- Connie at The Sexy Rays
- Mary at Mary the 1st I am, I am
- Toriz at Torizworld
- Denise at Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Amanda at AJQ