Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hairy Sunday

So it was a nice Sunday. Talked with my parents about how I am doing, which is not great, but they told me to remember I am not alone and they have my back. Which made me a little teary, they are great.

Today we re-did my hair. It isn't perfect, NOT my Mom's fault. The bloody dye missed a spot or two, so we have to redo it either tommorrow or Tuesday. If I push my hair back it looks like I have a polka dot near my forehead, and my OCD can't take that for a month. Plus my Mom wants to trim my hair so I am willing, it is getting hot here in CT. NOT super short like I had it when I first started blogging, just a little shorter, so I can get some cool hair along my neck.

So hopefully it will be all even and sassy within the next few days. I love being red, it just FEELS right. You know that feeling new hair gives you? It is a good feeling!!

And as a treat for Sunday, here is a picture of my Maxie I just took. That is a stuffed cow he has with him. Isn't he adorable?!! That's my baby!post signature

8 meaningful meanderings:

Jules AF said...

OH my gosh. I love getting my hair done. Best feeling ever!

Sarah said...

Hair makes all the difference, which is why I cannot wait for mine to grow out! Also, you have really nice teeth...just noticed that :)

Sheri, RN said...

You look great with red hair, I'm too chicken to try it... :P I did have a cute purple streak in my blonde hair when I was in jr. high though... it was pretty cool. :)

Whitney R said...

I agree, getting your hair done does something amazing for self esteem and needing a "boost". It's VERY red! Looks great!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I just changed my blog name to The Optimistic Pessimist...I looked around the blogosphere for a while and didn't see anything similar and the I visit Sarah's that's what she said and here you are...! We're both pessimistic optimists or would it be optimists pessimists.

LadyStyx said...

No way I could pull off a red like that! Im about due to get mine done too. It always feels so much better when someone else has done it for me (besides I never can manage to get this color all by myself)!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute-your dog spooning the cow! And yes, you look good with red hair!

Be thankful that your parents have your back...I wish I could say the same about my family....

Lee said...

I was thinking of dying my hair red soon.
Is it bad that I thought you'd shaved your head in the first picture?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such