Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sorta Update

My Doctor wouldn't start me on the new med over the phone, even though he IS the one who has been pushing it for 6 months, so he wants me to see him during his lunch break at noon tommorrow. I am scared. Why not just agree and wait until next week to see me? What if he tells me something I don't like, what if he has changed his mind, what if I can't handle it? What if I break down?
I am just so full of "what if's", which are a weakness of mine. And I hate them! They are plaguing my mind. So I am wrapping up, to try get my brain partly occuppied with something else. I may flit to my stalkees, don't know if I will comment but never fear I WILL read anything I miss. I am OCD like that. Love you all, thanks for being so awesome.

15 meaningful meanderings:

in time out said...

hey, i do hope all will go well with you.. you will have my prayers tonight. take care of YOU. ♥

Kristina P. said...

I hope it all works out!

Deb said...

it's probably a GOOD thing that he wants to see you and thank goodness he is fitting you in.

keep us posted and i'm thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting in very soon at least. I am sure it will go well. I really hope these new meds are going to be just what you need! Take care, Wendy. xo

Jillene said...

Don't be scared. Just go and get yourself well!!

rychelle said...

i'm sure your doc is doing the right thing. i hope the new meds produce the results you are looking for.

smiles

in time out said...

say...you entered for the chocolate. i do hope that you are feeling better....i guess i have to pull names tomorrow, so i will keep my fingers crossed for you. yes, chocolate solves so much...

Mary said...

I also tend to drive myself crazy with all the "what ifs." But then I have to tell myself "so what"...(I am not telling you that...I just have to be mean to the inner Mary to get her to snap out of it sometimes!)
Good luck, and whatever happens...take it one day (or one hour) at a time. Small goals!

Just SO said...

Good luck at the doctors.

Kristen said...

I am thinking of you, I hope things go okay!

Anonymous said...

it is going to be okay!!! I'll know that for you until you can

here's something that will keep you busy, having fun!

see my blog challenge

Cajoh said...

I hope worrying doesn't effect you getting to sleep at night. If it does— I find it helpful to literally ball it up and put it on the nightstand it may not even be there when you wake up in the morning.

Annette Anthony said...

You are going to be okay...just listen to the still small voice....you'll know what you need to do!

Donna said...

Hey Wendy, is Corina's father still your doctor?

Lee said...

I hope everything works out for you. I'm worried about you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such