Sunday, December 7, 2008

JUST FORGET IT!!

I TRIED to get in the spirit and change my template, but when I TRY, it takes away ALL my add ons, like awards and such that I have on the sides, and I can't figure out what to do to make it show my stuff with a new holiday template. I thought it would be easy like on myspace, just replace one thing with another and voila....nope, if I can get the background,etc to show up then all my badges,etc are gone, so is everything else. So forget it, I can NEVER change my background! I give up.

14 meaningful meanderings:

Viva Las Vegas said...

Im have not even learned how to change the

background at all yet! I am so now to the blogging world.

Viva Las Vegas said...

I am a cancer as well, notice the deepness in you. You are also very funny, read about the cousins boyfriend at Thanksgiving.. LOL

Kimberly said...

You left your version of the truth at my blog. Thought to drop on over and see who you were.

I just have to say this, between the Smurfs and Art, I just think you're awesome!

I love the Smurfs.

Just SO said...

It's a pain when you are using stuff for backgrounds from a template...like with Pyzam. They don't carry over all your stuff.

This is a really good site to help you learn to do it without Pyzam or stuff like that. If you want...because it can be very frustrating.

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Jillene said...

Yeah--that's what happens with the Pyzam backgrounds. Sorry!!

Viva Las Vegas said...

Do you really watch the smurfs?? Did yo ever watch THE TICK. That was one funny cartoon.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Hope you get it all figured out. Try using templates from cutestblogontheblock.com instead. I discovered real quickly that Pyzam will do that to you..where others won't.

Annette Anthony said...

I have a hard time with my backgrounds too, of course I always use cutes blog on the block. Maybe they will not erase your sidebar stuff. I was wondering what you would say about my post of Twilight. But, you havn't read the books right. I wished I could have gone into it with a virgin Twilight mind!

Krissy said...

Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com - they have all kinds of free backgrounds and all you do is copy the text, and add an HTML gadget to your side bar and paste in the code. Wa-lah! You have to make sure you have your blog settings on the blank background, so it's white with no background. I think it's called Minima or something like that. If you need help, let me know! It's super easy - it took me FOREVER to figure it out, but PYZAM would either never load a new background or it would take away all my stuff on the sidebars.

XO Marie said...

Oh, I've done that and lost all my stuff ..Makes ya SO mad!! Well , I love your background...so there:)
Marie:)

Cajoh said...

Looks like others have offered a more eloquent solution than I would have. I would have offered to look at the code, but getting a different template provider is probably the easiest thing you can do.

Good luck with changing your theme.

Shauna said...

I hear you! That is why mine is still Tigger! Way too much stress for me :) ♥ Hugs!

House Queen said...

GO to this site: www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

CLick on backgrounds. they are free and the instructions are easy to follow. Just copy a code and paste it a s an HTML gadget! You will lose absolutely nothing! Let me know if you have any problems!

Anonymous said...

was gonnna say the same thing, other sites will let you leave your things up, but pzyam stuff won't. crazy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such