Saturday, December 6, 2008

Different Direction

Ummm yeah I really am sick of talking about my depressed hopeless feelings...it just kind of sinks me further into those feelings, which is a sucky place to be lately.

So I decided to post some pics, that during a recent OCD tangent, I scanned. They are all clickable.

Yup this is me and Mom. Yeah the baby is me, kinda cute I have to say.

Yeah me again. I was obviously an exhibitionist.

Yeah I got 'tude, this is one of the pics Sam shows me, saying I was MEANT to be a redhead, LOL.

My Mom is taking the pic, otherwise this is the family. Katie is making the face, Sam is pulling my hair and that is Mike, and my Dad's old hair "flop" style.

Top step is Kat and her BFF of childhood Megan. That is Sandy, then me and my BFF Shannon. Meg and Shannon were sisters too. Look at Sandy's curls!! That was "styled" too they were lil shirley temple curls at the bottom of her head. She was soooo cute.

Me and Mike. Our shirts are full of apples. We lived down the street from an orchard...and MAY have "borrowed" apples to turn into pies or crisps.

That is me on the left...that's my dream weight goal what I weighed in this pic. The girl to my right is Jenny, one of my BFF's from mutual, then Jessie and then Jill, who I have known since she was born and got to see her married, she has gotten prettier the lucky girl!

This is my 10th or 11th grade picture. My hair is SO thick, so when I cut it off, it was like pounds taken OFF my head, thus no long hair since!!

Me and Kat at our house on Annaliese Avenue...yeah that is all the pics I am going to show up 'til, I am NOT doing pics I feel fat in...or AS fat in.

Halloween 2007 with Sam.

I have no idea which pics start to look like me, I have never been good with that. These are just a few of the ones I scanned. Like I said, scan-crazy one night.

7 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

Fun trip down memory lane! You look great!

Anonymous said...

"Borrowed" apples? I hope you didn't return them!

Great pics. How fun.

rychelle said...

I've been having fun with my old photos too. :)

Deb said...

great pictures! you are so cute!!! your hair was so dang long!

Krissy said...

lol "borrowed apples" lol LOVE that. I only have a few old pictures scanned on here... I have some on Facebook though. lol Do you have Facebook, speaking of which?

Wendyburd1 said...

I do have a facebook account, email me and I will give my name. I am "trying" to be careful saying my last name now...trying

Donna said...

You were such a cute kid! It was so fun being a child of the 80s!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such