Saturday, February 7, 2009

ABC's....mmm burgers


A is for age:if you MUST know, that evil number after 29

B is for burger of choice: Checkers Champ burger with lettuce, cheese, mayo and ketchup (nothing else) (only in Florida though *sobs*)
C is for the car I drive: silver Corolla
D is for your dog's name: Max
E is for essential item you use every day: Secret deodorant

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: hmmmm House
G is for favorite game: Scene It

H is for home state: CT
I is for instruments you play: errrrr Kazoo?
J is for favorite juice: Mauna Lai
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: someone I am related to, tonight anyway...the kick butt part
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Uncle Sam's (mmmm Onion Rings like at the Big E!)
M is for your favorite Muppet: Pepe the King Prawn (then Rizzo the Rat)N is for number of piercings: 2, one in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: 4 (my surgery)
P is for people you were with today: Sam, Mom and Max
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: watch tv and play on my laptop
R is for biggest regret: it involves money is all I will say
S is for status: huh? Like, single?
T is for time you woke up today: not about to say

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: my eyes, they look like a cat's apparently (u can't see the yellow flecks in this pic sadly...it's a little eery, LOL)


V is for vegetable you love: potatoes!!! Or lettuce if you are a stickler and insist the other is a root.
W is for worst habit: chewing my fingernails...you guys don't know what nubs ARE!
X is for x-rays you've had:so many I can't keep count.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: blueberry Activia yogurt...yes I am trying the 14 day challenge!!:)
Z is for zodiac:
I am a Cancer...and it is eerily dead on in most things!!

Anyone interested in this, PLEASE do it and let me know, it is fun!

5 meaningful meanderings:

Alyson | New England Living said...

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm still following you. I never stopped.

Kristina P. said...

We're almost the same age! I thought you were younger than me! And I actually really like being 30 more than I thought I would.

Oh, and about Michael Phelps, I really don't feel bad for him. I understand that if I smoke pot and get caught, I would lose my job. He is facing the consequences of his actions. Stupid mistake, yes, but I think he will learn his lesson. I do NOT think he should be criminally prosecuted. That's ridiculous.

Natalie said...

Wow! We have a lot in common!

Lee said...

See, if I were there I could get a kick-ass picture of your eyes.
I'm a good photographer when it comes to stuff like that.

I really want to try that burger now! Right now my favorite burger is a Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box. It's the perfect size, isn't drippy, all that good stuff!

House Queen said...

Cool list! I had nubs too...but I have finally let them grow out! YAY!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such