Saturday, September 27, 2008

What Up

Well it seems everyone is jumping on the blog bandwagon, and so I am giving it a shot of my own. I'll probably post poems, talk about my love of movies and talk about just general stuff and rant of course...when I remember I have a blog. See, I was never much good at keeping a journal or diary so this may start off strong and fizzle, or maybe no one will even read this, but even if they don't, hey...maybe I will have an online journal I can print out one day.

But seriously, these are my personal meanderings, so they may seem to veer aimlessly from subject to subject at times, but it's just from my perspective. My thoughts tend to be scattered, but hey...maybe yours are too!

1 meaningful meanderings:

Deb said...

you definitely need to keep it up! your posts are great (i read through them all!) and i love your poems. i think poetry is almost a lost art. it's such an easy way to express your feelings, but not many people do it. my 11 year old is actually has a knack for it, but of course his big brother tells him it's stupid. anyway... thanks for visiting my blog and giving me a tiny bit of validation. i'm pretty independent and like to be alone, but it is surprisingly nice to have others tell you it's okay to be yourself. so thanks.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such