Monday, September 29, 2008

Intro to Max


Okay Blog World, you should all meet the love of my life, his name is McIntosh, aka Max. He also goes by Pookie, as he is MINE, and McStinky, which is when he blows bad air...if you haven't guessed Max is a dog. THE dog. 23 pound Jack Russel Terrier with a heart bigger than he is. He is 4 years old, and is the first real pet my younger sisters and I have ever had. No the millions of goldfish who got flushed just did not count. They didn't seem very snuggle worthy. One of them did get really huge and was renamed JAWS, as he started to eat the other goldfish, and we had him forever, til he died one day when we were all mysteriously at school. Years later we found out my mother was sick of the fish eating all our other fish so she took him to the great white bowl and bid him luck on finding his way through the sewers...this is something my siblings and I have never let her forget. So BLOGGERS, meet Max, Max, the blogging world.

3 meaningful meanderings:

Kristina P. said...

He's adorable! My husband wants an English Bulldog so badly.

Amander said...

You definitely know how to suck me in to your blog - I am a sucker for pictures of adorable animals. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog :)

rychelle said...

so cute!
keep the pictures coming ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such