Friday, December 17, 2010

Cinnamon Burst Cheerios Spark




Thanks to MYBLOGSPARK, I got to try the newest flavor of Cheerios. New Cinnamon Burst Cheerios.

New Cinnamon Burst Cheerios will delight your taste buds with the delicious flavor of real cinnamon and the perfect balance of at least 8g of whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily. Cinnamon Burst Cheerios contains 20% of the Daily Value of fiber (or 5g per serving), has 9g of sugar, is low in fat, saturated fat free and naturally cholesterol free. Made with real cinnamon, Cinnamon Burst Cheerios delivers a surprisingly wholesome eating experience, providing your family with a delicious and nutritious breakfast that is sure to kick-start any morning!


I personally found the cinnamon a little strong. It would seem pleasant at first then have a fiery after-bite. But hey, I am not a huge fan of cinnamon, but I can see people I know ADORING this. I personally am an Original or a Honey Nut girl myself. Go Cheerios!



*(The Cinnamon Burst Cheerios and Flip camera were all given to me from Cheerios and MyBlogSpark.)

post signature

1 meaningful meanderings:

Judy B. said...

Hi Wendy!
Glad to see you are continuing to post. Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing more.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awards and Such